We are going to review the Reverse Inverted Umbrella. An Umbrella or a parasol has a plastic, metal, or wooden pole with metal or wooden ribs supporting a folding canopy. Umbrella is used to protect oneself from rain or sunlight. People use an Umbrella to get protected from the rain, but a parasol protects one from sunlight. Few people use it as a fashion statement. The difference between the two is the material used for the canopy. Umbrella canopies are waterproof and made from flexible plastic or fabric, but most of the parasols may not be waterproof. The word Umbrella came from the Latin word umbella or umbra, which means shaded or shadow.
It’s the rainy season and the weather has become unpredictable. To avoid getting wet or sunburned from the UV rays of the sun, it’s best to keep an umbrella handy. You will know the importance of an umbrella if you get caught in the rain. Umbrellas come in different types, and as they evolved, and Inverted Umbrella or Reverse Inverted Umbrella was born.
Even though rain umbrellas have been around for a long time, they haven’t changed that much. That is until the Reverse Inverted Umbrella hit the market. This nifty accessory can keep you completely dry, even if you step in puddles or are caught in the rain without shelter. Not only is it sturdy and easy to use, but it’s great at protecting against shock due to how the canopy is designed. If your umbrella has broken recently, doesn’t protect from water splashes, or is getting broken easily, this is a great solution. Get yourself one of these now so you can get rid of all those problems.
Definition of The “Reverse Inverted Umbrella”
Inverted umbrellas look like regular umbrellas, but they open in the opposite direction. The Regular umbrella is pushed up for the opening and pulled down for closing. The Reverse Umbrella uses an upward-opening mechanism from the inside out.
What is a Reverse Umbrella?
A reverse umbrella is a type of umbrella that opens inward instead of outward. This design allows the user to keep their hands and clothes dry while using the umbrella. Reverse umbrellas are usually smaller than regular umbrellas, especially the square or rectangular type.
The entire canopy is on the inside of the umbrella and closes up after use. Some umbrellas have a retractable, motorized arm on the end of the shaft that folds out to open the umbrella. Some umbrellas have a separate, smaller canopy that opens inward and is attached to the main canopy. If you want to use your umbrella as a blanket when it is raining on the inside of your car, this will help you keep dry.
Read Also: Best Raincoats to Buy in India
Types Of “Reverse Inverted Umbrella”
- The Automatic Inverted Umbrella: It has a button on the handle to automatically open or close it.
- The Manual Reverse Umbrella: This operates the same as the regular umbrella, but you have to use your hands to open or close it.
- The Transparent Reverse Umbrella: As the name suggests, they are transparent, protect from UV lights, have waterproof fabric, and come with a beautiful design.
- The Led Reverse Umbrella: This type of Reverse Umbrella comes with LED lights, which is useful at night or if you are caught in heavy rains, making it a perfect choice.
- The Reflective Inverted Umbrella: These types of Inverted Umbrellas have reflective elements on the edges and provide visibility at night and during rains. Many Inverted Umbrellas protect from UV lights.
Advantages of Reverse Inverted Umbrellas
- Take Less Space: The Inverted Umbrellas are the perfect choice for people because it takes less space while opening and closing.
- Rain Water is Stored: Because of its petal-like opening and closing with its waterproof fabric, the inverted umbrellas stores the rainwater.
- Convientally Designed: You can easily open or close it in a crowded place without inconveniencing others because it takes less space and allows you to attend to other important matters.
- Avoid Drippings: Water drippings are avoided on your documents, in the car, or your surroundings if you tie the head of the reverse umbrella.
- Can withstand Strong Winds: The regular umbrellas cannot resist strong winds, but the reverse umbrella with its ergonomic design will protect you in the windy weather too.
Also Read | Wonderchef Twister Push Chopper – 5 Blade Review
Disadvantages of Reverse Inverted Umbrellas
- Drying: It needs to be open for drying it.
- Weight: As an additional layer of fabric is added for wind and heavy rains, this makes the reverse umbrella heavier to carry around.
- Not Portable: You can’t fold the reverse umbrella like the regular umbrella and keep it in the purse etc. Although the reverse umbrella is small, due to its design, it has no provision to make it foldable.
- Cost is High: The Reverse Umbrella is more costly than the regular umbrella due to its style and extra features.
- More focus on style than quality: Few Reverse Umbrella makers focus on style, fashion, and design other than the durability of the product.
Color: Light colors will block the heat from the sunlight and reflect the light, whereas dark colors will absorb the heat and make it hotter.
Price: Basically, an Inverted Umbrella is costly. So check the features before buying as to why few Umbrella are costlier than others. It may have features like automatic opening and closing, quality of the fabric used, quick-drying, or double-layered. Check and compare the price and features of different products.
What is the advantage of a reversed umbrella compared to ordinary umbrellas?
A reversed umbrella is opened and closed the opposite way of an ordinary umbrella. This means that it is opened outwards instead of downwards. This is great for avoiding the risk of cutting yourself while opening it up because it is on the inside edge.
These umbrellas also feature a fairly large canopy on the inside, which prevents splashing while driving your car and protects you from both splashing rain and dirt. The canopy is also large enough to cover you when it is raining on the inside, so you don’t have to worry about sun damage as well.
Read Also: Wonderchef Twister Push Chopper Review India
The best Reverse Inverted Umbrella is the one that has an easy design to use and provides good protection. They are attractive and easy to carry.
If you feel we should add something, or you want to ask anything, feel free to write in the comments section below.